Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yeah, I'm a slacker, big time!

Wow - I have been lazy!



So, as you can all relate, life just slips by so quickly and I just realized how neglectful I have been. So, here is what we have been up to this summer:



Here is Andrew on the day of his blessing in June - what a sweetheart!

And here is the new Wright Fam all together... Spencer turned 3 years old on June 29. He loved getting these real tools and I (Melissa) made the tool belt to hold them all. Now he can really "help" Chad instead of trying to use his plastic hammer and getting all frustrated because the nails just won't go in! Too bad he doesn't look excited, eh?
Our Stake (Kearns East) was invited to participate in the Youth Parade for the Days of '47 in Salt Lake City. Our float was themed "Hands Around the World". Kaelynee was dressed as a pioneer (she's the one in the blue dress and bonnet).
I also dressed as a pioneer (blue dress) and Marcus chose to go as a Missionary. He even got to wear a REAL Missionary badge with his name on it! Elder Wright! Lucky Chad got to sit and watch the whole parade with Andrew and my parents. He just loves a good parade!

No comments: